ClickN' READ Phonics - Learning Tool
- Our learning to read program simulates live reading
tutor instruction. The onscreen instructor speaks to the
child exactly like an expert reading tutor would teach
- Your child is taught by an expert because Dr. J. Ron
Nelson scripted every word the onscreen instructor says.
- Your child learns correct English pronunciation because
the onscreen instructor speaks perfect English every time.
- Our learning to read program teaches a complete kindergarten
to 3rd grade phonics curriculum as required by state academic
- Program is based on the National Reading Panel research,
the only reading research considered credible by teachers
- The program is delivered ENTIRELY ONLINE which means
that your child can use it at home, at Grandma's, at the
office or while on vacation. Anytime anywhere access at
the click of a mouse.
- Online delivery allows ease of use just like viewing
- Immediately begin using the product after purchasing.
- There is no software to install or pieces to lose.
- Your child learns quickly in a proper environment where
each lesson builds on the previous lesson and prepares
your child for the next one.
- The program gets progressively harder as more and more
lessons are completed. As your child learns the concepts
from the prior lessons then the subsequent harder lessons
become easy as well.
- Your child masters learning to read with ease and obtains
a new found self confidence.
- Your child learns in an environment where answers are
learned and not simply given away by the program.
- Your child must respond correctly to move forward within
a lesson and the program re-teaches until the correct
response in learned.
- Reports are always an accurate assessment of what the
child has learned.
- Daily instruction is as simple as the child completing
a lesson and the parent reviewing the report.
- Your child can use it on their own with minimal supervision
further building your child's confidence through self
Other Reading Programs - Learning
- Most computer based reading programs do not simulate
live tutor instruction and book, flash card and other
educational toys cannot instruct the child.
- Cartoon characters do not teach like a reading teacher
and exist primarily only for entertainment.
- Cartoon characters speak in silly cartoon voices teaching
children incorrect pronunciation of the English language.
- Few, if any, programs teach the entire phonics curriculum
as required by state academic standards.
- Programs claim to be "research based", but
few, state that their curriculum is based on the National
Reading Panel research.
- The software must first be installed and then may only
be used on that one computer system.
- Must locate CD-ROM, install it and start the program
with each use.
- Must wait weeks after purchase to receive the product.
- Products contain numerous items that can get lost or
broken.Programs allow child to click around visiting different
areas of the program in any manner the child desires.
- Programs do not follow the sequential presentation of
reading instruction that scientific research has long
ago proven to work.
- There are no other programs that use our patent pending
systematic instructional approach.
- Programs give away the answer when the child responds
- Child is able to advance through the lessons without
demonstrating that they have learned the skills taught
in each lesson.
- The reports are rendered worthless because you have
no idea if the child was guessing or if they learned the
- Products require parent to first learn how to use it
before the child can begin learning.
- Products require constant parental interaction for
the child to be able to learn using the product.